Chemex filter paper
25 g freshly ground beans, e.g., Coffee Annan Kenya Filter
350 ml boiling water (88-92 °C)
The total brewing time is about 3:30 minutes.
1. Grind your coffee (medium grind) and heat the water.
2. Fold the filter paper twice and place it in your Chemex. Always moisten the paper with hot water to prevent a papery taste.
But remember to remove the water before starting the brewing process ;)
3. Carefully distribute the coffee in the center of the Chemex.
4. For the first pour, add about 50-60 g of hot water to the center of the coffee so that it is completely wetted. This allows the coffee to degas and bloom.
4. Add another 100 g of water in circular motions every 30 seconds until you reach 350 g.
5. The total brewing time is about ± 3:30 minutes.
6. Have a nice coffee ;)